Thursday 28 January 2010

Do you want the truth or something beautiful?

...I know I spoilt my actual birthday surprise, but Paul and I went to The Wardrobe last night for some super-tasty food and a lovely bottle of Chilean Merlot and when we got home, I somehow managed to persuade him that it would be a good idea if I opened my birthday presents two days early. My first gift, a Lomo Diana F camera, is amazing! It's in silver and has this huge flash on it, like a proper paparazzi, and comes with these cool light filters you slip in to created coloured pictures. I love it! It took me about an hour to load the film (an old school 1200) though - damn you, digital age! My second gift was even more unexpected - I'd said before Christmas how much I wanted the new collectors Prada Book and there it was in all its fashiony glory. It's insanely heavy and full of the most beautiful photogaphs and images. Lastly was an envelope with the words 'Do you want the truth or something beautiful?' on the envelope - whooooooop! We're going to see the mega-talented Paloma Faith in March - she's playing a set to open the sparkly new Harvey Nichols Fourth Floor in Knightsbridge which I was gutted to be missing, so this gift is perfect! How spoilt am I?!

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday lovely. You are going to love Lomo life. xx

    ReplyDelete