Monday 25 January 2010

Three Days to Go...

Just three days to go until the official start of 'The List' and I'm already thinking about how I can be one step ahead of the game. I've booked a three-hour snowboarding lesson on Friday, which should go somewhere towards learning to snowboard properly, and have spent a good hour comparing juicers. The detox is due to start on Monday 1st Feb (it was ambitious to even contemplate starting in January) for four weeks, finishing in time for fun and frolics in the snow at a yet-to-be-decided location. Here's a picture of the view from our apartment on our last jaunt, to Avoriaz.




In other news, I now have less than three weeks left at Harvey Nichols which is a bit alarming considering the mountain of work I have to get through before I go. Can't wait to start at Clearsilver now though - had birthday drinks with MD Louise at trendy watering hole The Wardrobe on Friday night - they're all nuts so I think I'll fit right in...

No comments:

Post a Comment