Sunday 21 February 2010

Snow-tastic!

Only one week to go until the snow holiday of joy - although it's sod's law that the sky is chucking down bucket loads of the white stuff like its life depended on it. If the weather here throws our flight on Saturday morning into jeopardy I will not be happy - it took many agonising hours of research to find the perfect destination - weather, don't fail us now.
So La Rosiere was finally chosen as the setting for our snowy antics - we managed to get a fab deal staying in a chalet close to the lifts. The bonus is that it's fully catered - although that could also prove to be the only downside, as we'll all come back like barrels (especially when I wrote 'cheese and wine' under the dietary requirements section).

Yesterday, I entered eight competitions - let's hope I can tick 'Win Something' off the list...

1 comment:

  1. I think I might cry and throw a fit if the flight is delayed.
    I'd be allowed to do that right? xo

    ReplyDelete