Friday 4 June 2010

Six Months to Go...

I've just had a moment of panic. It's June and I have only crossed two things off my list. It's a little worrying, however I am totally on with some of them.
Last week my beautiful best friend, Beccy, and I went to the new Gaucho restaurant for dinner and it was just amazing. We were both a little worse for wear after an evening of debauchery the night before (and on a school night, ugh!), but we had lots to discuss after a pretty rotten couple of weeks, and our hangovers soon disappeared when our steaks arrived. We opted for the smallest ones, which was a good job because they were still huuuuge! So I'm definitely still on with the eating out somewhere different every month task!
Another slow-burner is learning to drive. I have now received my provisional licence and will be having my first lesson soon. Scary times, I will post the exact time when I know it, so you can all stay indoors.


On Wednesday I got a new tattoo at Ultimate Skin. It is script which runs around my ribs, and says 'what does not kill you makes you stronger'. I love it, it's a really beautiful mish mash of two different fonts. Emma took some amazing pictures!

This weekend will be a bit of a rollercoaster. Time with gorgeous Neetie and Amelia - we're driving up to Kettlewell to have lunch with our Nan & Poppa, before heading over to James & George's house for a BBQ and then on to the secret Shhhhhift Party. This time the secret location is Leeds Skate Park, which is a fab venue, and my old friend (as in, I've known him forever, not that he's really old) Dave Lochman will be DJing. Amazing chance for a catch up with a group of people I really don't see enough of.
Sunday is the memorial of Matthew Mckeown, who tragically died a couple of weeks ago. It hit everyone pretty hard, especially (and understandably) his lovely girlfriend, Lisa. We are all heading down to Oracle on Sunday night to give him a proper good send off, which I'm sure is what he would've wanted - gone way too soon though, goodbye, Matty x

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment